- 1 crock-pot (You can make on stove, just make sure it's on a low heat to simmer all day)
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 2 cans of chili beans
- 1 large cans of diced tomatoes
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced...Or you can sub in garlic powder
- 4-5 tbs. chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 jalapenos, chopped
- some jalapeno juice (to taste)
In large skillet, brown up ground beef and drain grease.
Add your beans, tomatoes, onion, pepper, jalapeno and spices to crock pot.
Add in ground beef and add in juice.
For a cheesy chili, add in about 1/3 of a block of velveeta
If on low, cover and let cook for 10-12 hours. High, 6-8.
Top with a dollop of sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Serve with bread, or crackers!