Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm still alive!

And cooking!

In an effort to cut down our grocery bill (which was ridiculous for 2 people) I haven't been making as many new meals. We have been sticking to the few usuals that I always have the ingredients on hand to make. When I got to do our monthly Costco trip, I'll get a few things and maybe try a few new recipes. I do have a couple that I have done, but haven't posted yet. If you read my other blog, you'll see that we have been pretty busy and I haven't had much time to update!

Hopefully one of these days I'll get them up!

1 comment:

  1. Girl-your chicken meal looks great-my husband only dreams that I can cook-I'm a toast and cereal girl-never learned how to cook-would probably burn down the kitchen! I can see why he wants you in there-it looks so yummy-Merry Christmas to you both!

    ReplyDelete